Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello Again; I've Been Remiss

Hello to my faithful readers. I promise I have not dropped off of the face of the world, I just have a baby, a husband, and a messy house that keep me busy. If you couple those things with a lack of internet access you can easily explain my lack of blog posts as of late.

But, some things to come...
 A carrot cake recipe that I made for my son's first birthday
Easy, Cheap calzone recipe
A cheap, but successful dinner idea
Pictures from my trip to Nashville
Some tips about keeping sane while trying to stay on top of housework

Lately I've been setting a timer to accomplish my household tasks. My goal this week is to make my bedroom into a sanctuary that is really, truly restful when I retire there every evening in the middle of the night. So, I spent about twenty minutes twice a day in my room putting clothes away, finding a home for all the loose odds and ends lying around, and getting rid of junk.
My room has never looked as good as it does this week (which is sad), but regardless, I'm happy. I feel like I'm really accomplishing a lot every day, and it really makes me feel proud to know I've served my family by working so diligently on getting my house organized.

Well, my son needs to go home and get in the bed, so I must end this post and try again some other time when I have more time; so, I'll see you again when my son is grown, I guess. Just kidding, I'll be back in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment