Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Frugal Project





 I really wanted a decorative box for a huge space on my bookshelves. I thought the space needed something pretty that could also hold my Bible, journal, and pens.
I started making a list of all of the decorative/organizational things I would need to make my living room complete with a place for everything, and everything in its place. But as I made this list, I realized that it would end up costing me money just to make my life more simple; it didn't make sense to me. So, I started searching for something I could use in that space--for free.
What I found was a board game box. So...I found some card stock paper, and taped it to the front where it would show, and covered all visible spots of the board game box.
Here's a side view:

Here's the finished box:
And... Here's the box in the space I wanted to fill!

Grand total=$0!







2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that "I" commented on my own post. Are you my mother?

    ReplyDelete